For this assignment, I had to create a board on Pinterest representing me, Billy Steel, and pin 20 things to the board. I have the following things pinned on my board:
- 3 pins about shotguns- shotguns are my weapon of choice, so I pinned things to my wall including the “Super Shorty Shotgun”, the “10 Greatest Shotguns Ever Made in America”, and instructions on how to properly choke a shotgun
- 1 pin about robotic weaponry- shotguns may be my forte, but I am intrigued by all sorts of weapons
- 1 pin about “The 9 Most Famous Prostitutes in History”- I cheated on my wife Jackie many times with prostitutes, so you could say they turn me on
- 2 pins about the city of Detroit- it is my hometown after all
- 1 pin about the “Top Attractions in Indianapolis”- I needed something to do when I escaped from police custody and went into hiding
- 1 pin about “The 22 Best Whiskey Bars in America”- I’m pretty sure this goes without explaining, who doesn’t love whiskey?
- 1 pin from Alcoholics Anonymous- for when I indulge in too much whiskey
- 1 pin about Ford’s assembly line- so everyone can understand how shitty of a job that was
- 1 pin about a 1950’s gang in Brooklyn- you may know about my, er, obsession with gangs
- 3 pins about carpet cleaning/stain removal- these came in handy after I murdered my wife in cold blood
- 1 pin about “Dealing With Trials in Marriage”- I really did try to make it work at first
- 1 pin about “How to Escape From Handcuffs”- this helped me escape from custody after NNTF
- 2 pins about overcoming stage fright- I needed this big time before I made my television debut on NNTF: The Reunion
- and finally, 1 pin about curious cats- I admit, I have a sweet spot for curious cats
Here is the link to my board. Enjoy!